Jan 30, 2019
This Episode Is Our Bi-Annual Routine Checkup With Make Believe
Dr. Russell Edward Malburg To Recap Our 2018 Will Do Lists and
Preview Our 2019 Will Do Lists! There’s A Lot To Take In And
Consider Reflecting On In Relation To Your Own Lists From Both Last
and This Year!
- Reviewing What Worked Well and What Didn’t Work So Well In
- Bike Races, Physical Events, & Pushing Yourself In
- Putting Yourself In Situations To Learn Things
- Building Things With Our Hands, Snowmen &
- Cover Songs, Bruce Springsteen, and Being Open To The
- Embracing The Weird, Trying New Foods and How It Opens Us Up To
Do More In All Areas of Life
- Becoming Financially Responsible In Your 30s
- How Windmills Work, Crispy Treats & Coffee, Mashed
Potatoes… And More!
Interested In Weekly FREE Email Full of Good Reads, Schedules,
and A Ton Of Tips, Ideas, and Ways To Increase Health, Fitness, and
Happiness Delivered Right To Your Email Instead Of Checking All
Over The Place? Me Too!! Sign Up Below And Sit Back and Keep Living
The Good Life!