Sep 25, 2019
This Week’s Episode Is The Triumphantly Awesome Return of Adam
Son! Adam Is An Amazing Trainer, Vat of Nutritional Knowledge, and
All Around Good Guy! We Start A Conversation That Will Likely Take
Multiple Episodes To Get Into Fully, But It’s An Amazing Start of
Banter About All Things Food, Fitness, Mindset, Donuts, Cereal, New
Beginnings, Checking Your Blind Spots, and A Ton More! Stick Around
For The Fun, You Are Going To Love It!
- Driving The Struggle Bus Instead of Riding On It
- Why Adam Is The Hero That We All Need!
- Allowing Yourself To Enjoy Life With Food and Still Make
- Understanding That Everyone Is Different and You Have To Figure
Out What Works For YOU
- Adjusting Your Situation and Circumstances To Best Fit Your
Goals and Life
- Realizing That We All Have Blind Spots In Our Life
- Having Food Guidelines Instead of Rules…What’s The
- A Lot of Success Happens In The Gray Area
- Trying To Get Mark Zarate To Understand The 80/20 Rule
- Deep Down We All Know What Eating Like An Adult Is
- Asking Yourself WHY Am I Eating This?
- Loving Dogs and How Investing In Them Benefits You
- When Fitness Adds To Your Life Instead of Takes From It
- Flower Gardens Explained, Donut Walls, Mices and Mooses,
Cereal, and More!
Check Out Adam In All The Following Places…
Follow Zarate Fitness Related Content At The Following
ALSO… ARE YOU Interested In Weekly FREE Email Full of Good
Reads, Schedules, and A Ton Of Tips, Ideas, and Ways To Increase
Health, Fitness, and Happiness Delivered Right To Your Email
Instead Of Checking All Over The Place? Me Too!! Sign Up Below And
Sit Back and Keep Living The Good Life!